Friday, June 19, 2009

Why I'm Crap. By Shannon Nguyen

I’m crap. I can admit it. It has been a really really long time since I’ve blogged. I know….*insert long melodramatic drawn out sigh here*…..I know. I’m sure, as my faithful readers, you all have been waiting on the edge of your seat , with bated breath shivering in anticipation for the next installment of my Relationship Urban Legends series, and it is coming. I promise, just as soon as I get it written. I will not insult you all with excuses, I’m quite obviously crap. But in my defense I would just like to say that what with saving the world on a daily bases while maintaining my level of total bad assness, rationalizing with Allison that the lepers who live in the compound in her fantasy land should have sunshine too and staging a very elaborate and tedious coup at work has left me creatively and mental drained. However, I’m hoping that this weekend will be used to recharge my batteries (I have a mud mask and a bottle of really cheap wine in my future) that I will be able to get the creative juices flowing again. In lue of an olive branch, please accept my deepest and sincere apologies and these words of hope: All is not lost, you are not doomed forever to bear the absence of my voice via blog format nor are you condemned to reread…constantly….. my older posts in the attempt to satisfy your craving’s for my brilliance. In a couple of days, all will be well, so in the meantime breath, relax and please please stop sending all the imaginary hate mail inquires that I’m pretending to be getting. It’s starting to creep me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment