Friday, June 26, 2009

Observation

So I've been reading other peoples blogs, and I have to say I've had a realization. There are other people who quite possibly might be as funny, witty, clever and have a much better way with words than me. *insert awkward silence here* No no it's ok, to all the imaginary readers I have, it's really ok, put down the pitch forks. These things happen. Fortunately my ego is HUGE, and in about 15 minutes I will have successfully forgotten about all this. I have this incredible ability to simply forget/block out anything that could potentially or in retrospect make me feel bad about my self, feel uncomfortable and/or just generally awkward

Thus...I don't remember most of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    Thank you for visitng my blog. You are a writer and an artist. I have to admit I love artistic people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, here is a tip I received from a fellow blogger, comment on the blogs you read, and you are bound to get more followers. They will check yours out when you comment. Be active on forums and in your tag line (your name, a little saying, whatever, put the url to your blog). It may help. At the very least, you'll be interacting with people by leaving comments. : ) PS - was that last line a dig at my life? ; )

    ReplyDelete