Friday, June 19, 2009

The Oldest Joke in the World

A man walks into a talent scouts office, and says to the scout, Im a performer and I have this really amazing act, can you help me?

The scout says whats your act?

The man says, " My cousin Vinnie who is a cross dressing midget, walks out onto the stage dressed as Hitler leading my wife in a beautiful ball gown on a lesh. He leads her to the center of the stage and start fisting her ass while grandma and grandpa come from stage left and stage right. Grandma gives Grandpa a blowjob in the background while she plays "We are the World" from a cozoo stuck in her ass. While my 2 teenage kids that are trapize artist start flying back and forth raining piss and shit over thier mother and the midget hitler, I very calmaly start jerking off the donkey that my three year old brought out until he comes into a baby bottle and my kid drinks it."

"Wow," said the talent scout....."thats quite an act....what do you call yourselves?"

the man said...."the Aristocrats."

No comments:

Post a Comment