Friday, June 19, 2009

Real Women Do It in Blogs

For most a very big thank you is in order. I’ve been blogging a lot recently, and most of which have been completely trivial and gratuitous. This I know. However, like I said, a very big thank you is in order for all the people who religiously read and comment on my blogs. My fan base is up to like 6 now I think. A fact that validates me and sadly is helping to inflate my already larger than life ego. I know some of you have been…encouraged, so to speak, to leave comments, ( I don’t like to use words like forced, threatened or intimated) but I want you to know that I absolutely love it. So thank you, thank you for helping me build my self esteem (this is a lot less costly than therapy) thank you for reading my incessant ramblings about the most ridiculous things ever, thank you for suffering through my horrible spelling, less than perfect grammar and never once bringing it to my attention and don’t worry, I don’t plan on stopping any time soon, the blogs that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment