Friday, June 19, 2009

The Piercing

There comes a point in every womens life when they have to stand up and say, Im not going to be a pussy any more. So, last Sat I went and got my tongue pierced. Was that the smartest thing to do? More than likely not knowing my track record, however, I have always wanted one and so far so good its healing nicely, according to my friend Jackie who I take as the ultimate authority on piercing. However, the atheistic results from this un Shannon like action are not the only boon...I feel outstanding. Im proud of myself. For once, I did something that I really wanted to do regardless of the fact that I was scared shitless, and as a result, I realized Im tired of being a pussy. Im tired of not doing things that have the potential of being awesome experiences because Im scared that it will kill me, like riding roller coasters, swimming in the ocean ....eating Alisons cooking. We only live once, and from now on, Im going to start being more daring. Bush Gardens, something is getting ridden, the ocean, Im going in past my knees and Alisons cooking......well......maybe I shouldnt be too hasty. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment