Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yes, I may be lame...Not

Ok so I am following my self ...on my own blog. I am my biggest fan. It is completely normal that I will be leaving comments on my own blogs, telling myself how great I am, how funny and how everybody wants to know me. Perhaps I'll throw in some spirit fingers, a personalized calender with photo's taken of me doing random things and a t shirt with a giant heart with my face in it and voila...my own fan club. Hell's yeah.


side note..apparently (and this is from my co workers) I am so great, that I have to be completely ignored sometimes so that my total outstandingness doesn't overwhelm them. I guess by sometimes they mean every day...all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I finally found you on here! I'll probably be doing the same thing, be my own fan, because no one wants to read my shit.

    ReplyDelete