Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Forbidden Blog

Well it's official as of 11 am yesterday morning I was finally able to rejoin the land of the living. I purchased my very own lap top (it's a Sony..white and from a distance if you don't look to hard at it it could totally be a Mac) as well as a wireless card. Now I can connect to the Internet any where. This purchase was officially for school. I'm going back to school full time in Aug and 2 of my classes are online. Because I'm working full time and don't have Internet service at the house and my very hectic schedule a lap top was an obvious necessity. Specifically one with wireless capabilities. Which this has..obviously I'm blogging.
So now with the Internet available at my finger tips on a moments notice I'm not reduced to stealing the Internet from work, constantly looking over my shoulder, minimizing at the smallest noise. It was like I was writing a forbidden blog. Huh....slight twinge of nostalgia though, forbidden is always better.

1 comment:

  1. You've evolved, Amish woman.
    I know a couple people like you... A coworker, who's been our main producer for a few years, got his first cell phone earlier this year. And a friend who has only an old Win95 computer that she uses just to listen to 90's music while she's high.
    I may move up in the techno ranks within the next year when I invest in a MacBook Pro.

    ReplyDelete